I have thirteen years of professional experience during which I was system administrator, expert in the technical department of an IT service company and software engineer. I am still heavily interested in technical challenges, I like to solve complex problems and to contribute to the creation of performant, useful and usable softwares.
- Since April 2011
Lead engineer User Interface at eZ Systems (Lyon, France):
- Design and development of the new eZ Publish Platform administration interface as a single page application.
- Rewrite of the eZ Publish CMS with the Symfony2 framework
- Development of end user features and usability improvements: an autosave mechanism, an integrated file uploader, ...
- Maintenance of the CMS and the associated extensions
- From February 2007 to March 2011
LAMP technical expert of Smile's technical management department (Montpellier then Lyon, France)
- Software development and maintenance of LAMP web sites and applications
- Technical reviews of eZ Publish, Typo3 or Magento based projects
- Technical specifications
- Support and training
- From April 2004 to January 2007
Software engineer / System administrator at Kaliop (Montpellier, France):
- System administration of Windows (2000 et 2003) and GNU/Linux (Debian) servers: web, email, backup
- Migration of an email server under Debian GNU/Linux (600 accounts, Postfix, OpenLDAP, SpamAssassin, ...)
- Web applications development
- Frontend technologies
- Object and functionnal programming
- CMS: eZ Publish / eZ Platform, Typo3, SPIP, ...
- E-commerce: Magento
- Frameworks: Symfony2, Express, Zend Framework, ...
- Miscellaneous: REST, Solr, git, Subversion, ...
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- System administration
- GNU/Linux and Unix based systems (administration and daily use: Debian, Ubuntu, Mandrake, ...)
- Apache, MySQL, Varnish, Postfix, Courier, OpenLDAP, SpamAssassin, ...
- eZ Publish
- 2001 - 2004
Engineering degree at ENSSAT (École Nationale Supérieure de Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie) in Lannion (Côtes d'Armor France)
Major: LSI (Software and computer systems)
- 1999 - 2001
Two-years "Grande École" preparatory cycle. Lycée Lalande of Bourg-en-Bresse (Ain France).
Good command (800 at the TOEIC in 2004), daily usage at eZ Systems
- Spanish, German